What is LiveReal?
The search for non-bogus answers to The Big Questions of life.
"The search for the truth
is the most important work in the whole world,
and the most dangerous."
- James Clavell
Here's the short version:
- If you're wanting an authentic, happy, meaningful, well-lived life and you're trying to figure out the "how" part of it...
- If you're wrestling with "The Big Questions" - What's it all about? Why am I here? Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going? What the heck is going on?
- If you're interested in sane, no-nonsense, authentic Spiritual Awakening or "Enlightenment"...
- If you're interested relationships that are whatever the opposite of "highly dysfunctional" is...
- If you're looking to put together some kind of "Life Strategy," or a "Battle Plan" for the "battlefield" of "Life"...
- If you're wanting to raise your "LQ" or "Life Intelligence" or just "wise up" while you're still young enough to enjoy it...
- If you, your mind, or your emotions are sometimes your worst enemy, and you want mental clarity and emotional strength...
- If you feel like something's missing in your life but aren't sure what exactly that is...
- - and if you like a practical, no-nonsense, non-dogmatic, easily digestible, see-for-yourself approach to all this...
- then you aren't alone.
You're in the right place.
We're a ragtag band of misfits who are actively exploring, investigating, and digging into this stuff.
"But what's our approach?" you ask?
Our approach is "See for yourself."
Our approach is practical, no-nonsense, see-for-yourself, take-what-you-like-and-leave-the-rest.
It's "where religion and science meet common sense."
We search for the best of modern science, ancient wisdom, and everything in between. The idea is to find practical nuggets of wisdom anywhere we can - mainstream or alternative, high or low, from rooftop to outhouse. We don't care. We'll take it wherever we can find it.
The idea is to save you time, energy, and sanity. We've come across plenty of potholes, ditches, cliff-sides and dead-ends. Our hope is that we can save you some trouble by helping you avoid a few.
We're exploring this stuff right alongside you. We're still discovering new potholes and ditches all the time. In many ways, this truly is uncharted territory.
We're all explorers here.
This is how we organize it:
Heart (Relationships - The Search for Intimacy), and
We explore, dig, uncover, dig some more, test, experiment, build, and then, if it cuts mustard, we serve what we find here for you, as simply and clearly as possible.
The idea is that we - and you - wind up discovering something magnificent beyond words. In a way, we're on a quest for priceless treasure.
And really...aren't we all?
Quite an adventure, isn't it?
Anyway, if this sounds like you...
This is LiveReal.
"Many men go fishing all of their lives
without knowing that
it is not fish they are after."
- Henry David Thoreau